SAD: Girl electrocuted charging Smartphone, dies

359

SAD: Girl electrocuted charging Smartphone, dies

A Saudi girl died after she was electrocuted while she was charging her smartphone at her home in the Gulf Kingdom, a local newspaper reported on Monday.

‘Ajel’ quoted Musaed Al Shuwaiki as saying his daughter Dina has just finished charging her smartphone and wanted to take it off the plug when she got an electric shock.

“Smart phones and tablets are time bombs when they are connected to power. I urge children to be careful when charging these devices,” he said.

He said that he was at home in the capital Riyadh when Dina suddenly dropped on the floor and died.

Download our Edition